Exploitation and Cyber Bullying on TimetablePosted: 7th December 2022
Students took a break from the traditional school timetable as they focussed on exploitation, sexuality, cyber bullying and giving back to the commuinity.
During the latest collapsed timetable day, students in -
- Year 7, focussed on healthy relationships, gender and sexuality, physical and emotional changes, and personal hygiene.
- Year 8, focussed on online safety and social media, cyber bullying, grooming and sexting and revenge porn.
- Year 9, focussed on drugs and alcohol, child exploitation, knife crime and county lines.
- Year 10, focussed on planning for life after Forest Hall and giving back to the community.
- Year 11 focussed on post-16 applications.
Year 11 student and enrichment ambassador, Courtney Joynson, said: "The day was really useful for our futures as we researched and applied for post-16 courses and sixth forms."
Linda McCormack, PSHCE Lead, said: "Students enjoyed being off their normal timetable and learning about various topics. They had valuable discussions and worked through activites on important topics."