Forest Hall School PTA
At Forest Hall School we are fortunate to have a very strong and active Parent Teacher Association (PTA).
Although the primary function is fund raising, they also provide valuable support to school events such as open mornings and parent evenings. The PTA embraces all staff, parents and members of the Stansted Mountfitchet community.
Each year a successful programme of fund raising activities are organised comprising Raffles, Open Air Cinema Nights, Quiz Nights and other activities. Moreover, the PTA provide support with events such as open evenings/mornings, parents evenings and award ceremonies by providing refreshments. Recently the PTA have funded Camera Equipment, to give our students the opportunity to have new experiences within their school day.
If you would like to become a PTA member, casual helper or would like more information please contact the school on 01279 813384 or email PTAforesthall@gmail.com.
- Chair: Tanya Ingram
- Vice Chair: Sam Perry
- Secretary: Selina Rankin
- Treasurer: Bridget Izzard
- 50/50 Secretary: Sarah O’Brien
Every month we hold a 50/50 Club Draw. It’s really easy to join – all you have to do is buy a monthly stake for just £1
50% of the money raised every month is given out to the prize winner and the other 50% benefits the school. The more people that become members of this club – the more prize money there is and the more the school benefits.
The draw takes place every month at the PTA meeting and the winner will be notified and sent their prize money.
Payment is by standing order on a monthly or annual basis, or by cheque. You can buy as many numbers as you wish at £1 per roll number. Membership is open to anybody over the age of 16, so family and friends are welcome to join.
Have the fun of a flutter for a good cause every month by joining the Forest Hall 50/50 Club.
If you would like to join the 50/50 club please download and complete this form and return to the School Reception with your envelope marked PTA 50/50 Club or email to Sarah O’Brien, the PTA 50/50 Club Secretary on PTAforesthall@gmail.com.
Well done to all our winners so far this academic year.
EVENTS for the coming ACADEMIC YEAR:
- On-Line Christmas Raffle. Tickets will go on sale in November, draw to take place on Wednesday 15th December:
1st Prize £100 Marks and Spencer voucher
2nd Prize £75 Tesco voucher
3rd Prize £50 Sainsbury voucher
- PTA Coffee Morning – Monday 17th January
- On-Line Easter Raffle – Details to follow in the near future.
- Late Summer Event – Outdoor Cinema Night to be held in September.
DATES FOR THE DIARY:
PTA Meetings are held at the school/via Zoom and will start at 7.00pm. New members are welcome to all meetings.
Wednesday 17th November 2021 – AGM 7pm
Wednesday 15th December - Christmas Raffle
Tuesday 11th January 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Monday 17th January 2020 – PTA Coffee Morning 9am, 44 Lower Street, Stansted
Tuesday 8th February 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 15th March 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 5th April 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 10th May 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 14th June 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
Tuesday 5th July 2022 – PTA Meeting 7pm
- PTA meetings 11 11 1909th Jan 2020
- PTA meetings 14 10 1909th Jan 2020
- PTA minutes 08 12 1909th Jan 2020
- PTA minutes 09.09.1902nd Oct 2019
- PTA Minutes 10 06 1912th Jun 2019
- PTA Minutes 07 05 1910th Jun 2019
- PTA Minutes 25 03 1907th May 2019
- PTA 5050 Club23rd Apr 2019
- PTA Minutes 11 02 1927th Mar 2019
- PTA Minutes 14 01 1927th Mar 2019
- PTA Newsletter September 201819th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 10 9 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 16 04 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 5 3 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 8 1 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 11 06 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 02 07 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 13 11 1716th Nov 2017