At Forest Hall School we are fortunate to have a very strong and active Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Although the primary function is fund raising, they also provide valuable support to school events such as open mornings and parent evenings. The PTA embraces all staff, parents and members of the Stansted Mountfitchet community. Each year a successful programme of fund raising activities is organised comprising magic nights, quiz nights and other activities. Moreover, the PTA provide support with events such as open evenings/mornings, parents evenings and aware ceremonies by providing refreshments. Recently the PTA has bought sports and other enrichment equipment to give our students the opportunity to have new experiences within their school day.
If you would like to become a PTA member, casual helper or would like more information please contact the school on 01279 813384.
- Chair: Tanya Ingram
- Vice Chair: Sam Perry
- Secretary: Selina Rankin
- Treasurer: Amber Plowman
- 50/50 Secretary: Charlotte Cowgill
If you would like to join the 50/50 club please download and complete this form.
Well done to all our winners so far this academic year.
Events so far this academic year:
The PTA have held a member of successful events this academic year, these include:
- Outdoor cinema night - 22nd September 2018
- Christmas Fayre - 22nd November 2018
- PTA Quiz - 25th January 201
Dates for the Diary:
These will be held at the school and will start at 7.00pm. New members are welcome to all meetings.
- 1st October 2018
- 12th November 2018
- 14th January 2019
- 11th February 2019
- 1st April 2019
- PTA Minutes 10 06 1912th Jun 2019
- PTA Minutes 07 05 1910th Jun 2019
- PTA Minutes 25 03 1907th May 2019
- PTA 5050 Club23rd Apr 2019
- PTA Minutes 11 02 1927th Mar 2019
- PTA Minutes 14 01 1927th Mar 2019
- PTA Newsletter September 201819th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 10 9 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 16 04 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 5 3 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 8 1 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 11 06 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 02 07 1812th Sep 2018
- PTA Minutes 13 11 1716th Nov 2017